What's New for Learning in EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY?!
Check out these New Tools for the Essential Skills of 21st Century Learning
FLIPGRID - Communicate, Collaborate, Connect, Critical Thinking, Citizenship
- Try Flipgrid One for free!
SEESAW - Communicate, Collaborate, Connect, Critical Thinking, Citizenship, Curate
ADOBE SPARK - Create, Communicate, Collaborate, Connect, Critical Thinking, Citizenship
- Note with Adobe Spark, you can create a post, page & video!
- Students under 13 need a Parent Permission Letter
KAHOOT - Communicate, Connect, Critical Thinking, Citizenship
- Try the new option, "Jumble" for formative assessment
More Microsoft Tools to Check Out:
Office 365 Video - A more secure way to house videos!
Sway - Use for Presentations, e-books or portfolio's!
Forms - Try for polls or formative assessment!
Reminders...Teachers may still sign up for PD!
Check PD Place for availability.
- Teaching with Technology - March 1
- Networked Learning - January 27, February 9
- Summative Learning Tools and Formative Learning Tools - February 2, February 16
Looking for the Samaritans on the Digital Road lessons?
Be sure to check out these cross-curricular, faith-based lessons for grades 1 - 6.
Make Everyday Pink Day - Check out our link to our resources! Be sure to also check out the RCSD Citizenship Resources for more lessons on teaching digital citizenship and being kind online.
*Note these are under the 21st Century Learning Resources and Citizenship.