St. Kateri Kindergarten Registration 2018-19 - (Parent Night)
A Kindergarten information and registration evening will be held on January 18, 2018 from 6:30 – 7:30 at St. Kateri on the presentation stair.
6:30 – 6:45 Introduction to the School and Programming Options
6:45 – 7:30 Registration Processing for Current St. Kateri or Regina Catholic Schools Families
Please complete the online registration prior to the 18th. The form will be posted to our website the week of January 15. www.rcsd.ca/kateri. Paper copies will be available the evening of the 18.
Please bring with you the following documents for your child(ren):
1. Birth Certificate
2. Health Card
3. Catholic Baptismal Certificate (If your child is not baptized, please bring a baptismal certificate belonging to one or both parents/guardians if possible.)
***Following the Information Session, families not currently attending an RCSD school will schedule a time to meet with Mrs. Norris or Mme Belisle to discuss Admission Guidelines as outlined in Administrative Application 9101.
7:00 School Tour #1 (Optional)
7:15 School Tour #2 (Optional)
• If your family is new to Canada and/or speak another language in the home, you may be referred to the Welcome Centre for further assessment and document verification prior to registering.
• When registering, we will note your preference for morning or afternoon programming. We will do our best to accommodate requests while keeping in mind the need to create balanced and optimal learning environments.
• Use this link to see if you qualify for bussing: https://bus.rcsd.ca/.
Important Note: Prior to March 1, Regina Catholic Schools annually reviews transportation boundaries. As a result, transportation boundaries for the upcoming school year may be subject to change.
• If you are unable to attend, email Ms. Larwood at email@example.com to book an alternate appointment time.