1. Be kind and respectful to teachers, fellow students, and of course the BOOKS.
2. Please be quiet while the class is reading or a teacher is
3. Always use your library voice.
5. Always follow the check-out procedures.
6. Please return books NICELY into the Book Return bin.
7. If you look at a book, but don’t sign it out, please put it in the return slot.
8. Please use shelf markers at all times!
9. Always leave the library neat and tidy – push in all chairs, return all soft seating, make sure all books are picked up off the floor, books are neatly lined up on the shelves with spines out.