MESSAGE FROM THE PLAYGROUND COMMITTEE
The Playground Committee would like to take this opportunity to share with the St. Nicholas Community some of the fundraisers we have planned for 2017-18.
- September 2017 – QSP
- November 2017 – Silent Auction
- February 2018 – Bedding Plant Sale
- April 2018 –Seasons of Savings Coupon Books
- May 2018 – Spring Raffle
As details come together we will continue to provide updates to the St. Nicholas Community.
The Playground Committee would also like to let you know of a few ongoing fundraising opportunities we have planned.
- Mabel Labels: a hassle free way to label children's school supplies.
- School Envelopes: a convenient way of sending correspondence and money to school. The first opportunity to purchase these will be at the School Open House.
- Family Movie Nights
- School Spirit wear: a few orders will be submitted throughout the school year.
If you or someone you know would prefer to make a donation directly to the playground, this can be done through a donation to Regina Catholic Schools. Donations can be given to Principal James Wahl. Please ensure St. Nicholas Playground is noted on the cheque memo line. All donations over $25.00 are eligible for a tax receipt. This is a great way to ensure that 100% of your donation goes directly towards the St. Nicholas playground initiative.
With these events and others, our goal is to raise the necessary funds to install at least one play structure in 2018.
Thank you for your continued support as we work towards our goal of raising $160,000.
The St. Nicholas Playground Committee