Bataille de livres
Do you like reading books and hanging out with friends? This is a great way to improve your French reading,
in a fun and relaxed way.
Grab your friends from grade 5 to 8 and see Mme Grad to sign up. Teams are made up
by the students and must have from 2-4 players. Each team will be required to
read a total of 8 books. Most team members will only need to read 3 of the 5
books depending on the number of players per team.
Battles will be held at school over the lunch hour, while you eat your lunch you will answer
questions about the books you've read. Each question starts with “In which
book…?” You will answer with the name of the book and the author. We will also compete against other
schools on December 7th from 4-5pm!
COME JOIN THE FUN!
ALL ABOUT THE BOOKS-click link: https://sway.com/s/4vUaZMEDehlCSBxU/embed
- Y'a pas de place chez nous (Andrée Poulin – Québec Amérique)
Roman graphique/Bande dessinée :
- Les enfants de la résistance Tome 1 – Premières actions (Dugomier – Éditeur Le Lombard)
- Cinq sportives de talent (Emmanuelle Bergeron – Soulières Éditeur)
Romans (2) :
- Léon Poltron 1 - Les végé-zombies (Rémy Simard – Éditions FouLire)
- Terreur à l'auberge du lac (Émilie Rivard – Editions Boomerang)