· 911 - If you or someone else is at immediate risk of harm, please call emergency services
· SK211 - http://sk.211.ca/saskatchewan_247_hour_crisis_hotlines - You can find crisis line informaion if you find yourself in distress.
· Call 811- and choose to speack with a mental health nurse
· Crisis/Suicide Line – 306-525-5333 - This is a 24-hour crisis and suicide hotline, open to anyone who may be in a crisis state.
· Mobile Crisis Helpline- 24/7 - 306-757-0127 www.mobliecrisis.ca - Professional Crisis Counsellors are available to help you with any problem that you are having difficulty coping with. People of all ages are welcome to call from youth to seniors. Crisis Counsellors will listen, provide support, direction and help you get connected to community resources.