· Catholic Family Services Regina https://www.cfsregina.ca/ -306-525- 0521
(CFS) CFS Regina is a non-profit family service agency that offers a number of services, all tailored to those in need.
· Shift Walk in Counselling -306-525- 0521
Shift is free counselling service offered through CFS Regina is now available phone Monday to Friday 9:30 am-3:00pm call 306-525-0121. Due to COVID-19, our Walk-In Counselling will only be available at our main Regina Location (160 McIntosh Street) Monday – Friday 10:30am to 2:00pm. We are offering sessions both in person and over the phone/through video.
· Family Service Regina-https://familyserviceregina.com/ -306-757- 6675.
Family Service Regina has counselling services that can help with any many issues from anxiety to domestic violence and everything else that may be bothering you.
· Thrive Counselling -306-757- 6675.
Thrive Walk-In Counselling is a program of Family Service Regina. Thrive is a community-based, city-wide, free, counselling service for adults, children, teen s and their families. The service is available by phone appointment at this time Monday to Friday 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm call 306-757- 6675. Thrive- Our no-cost mental health service, Thrive Walk-in Counselling is beginning at 10:30am today, and every Wednesday at the Regina Public Library, Central Branch.
· Adult Mental Health Clinics -306-766-7800
The Adult Mental Health Clinics are part of a continuum of treatment and support services available for adults (age 18 and over). They provide a wide range of community-based services for people who are having significant problems related to their mental health and well-being. All services are provided free of charge.
· https://www.hopeforwellness.ca/ The Hope for Wellness Help Line offers immediate mental health counselling and crisis intervention to all Indigenous peoples across Canada. Experienced and culturally competent Help Line counsellors can help if you: