- We are an urban publicly funded Catholic school division with about 11,500 students, nearly 1,200 staff members, including almost 800 teachers, 30 schools and an operating budget of approximately $111 million.
- 24 Elementary Schools
- 6 Community Schools
- 4 French Immersion Schools
- 1 Special Education School for students with multiple challenges
- Typically our mainstream elementary schools (Kindergarten to Grade 8) operate from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. These times vary with our community schools. Lunch break is usually one hour. The elementary school offices are open weekdays from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. All extracurricular activities take place before or after school, sometimes at lunch and weekends if required. Please check with your local elementary school for further information.
- 4 High Schools
- 1 Community School
- 2 French Immersion
- 1 Trades Focused School
- Typically our high school classes start at 9:00 a.m. and end at 3:20 p.m. Each school may vary their hours slightly. Each class is typically one hour in length. The high school offices are open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. All extracurricular events take place after school hours and on weekends. Please check with your local high school for further information.
- 1 Kindergarten to Grade 12 Alternative School
- 1 Associate School
- A seven-member Board of Trustees works with the Regina Catholic School Administration to develop and implement policies based on student and school needs. Board members are elected every four years as part of the civic electoral process.
- The Division Structure includes a Director of Education working with eight senior administrators representing planning, development and technology services; assessment and learning; facilities, finance, human resources, student services, and community education services.
- The Regina Catholic Schools head office is the Catholic Education Centre, 2160 Cameron Street, Regina, Sask., S4T 2V6, 791-7200.
- The Honorary Board Chair of Regina Catholic Schools is the Archbishop of Regina who represents the Catholic Church in the guardianship of our students and staff faith development.
- Regina Catholic Schools works hand in hand with the Archdiocese of Regina and individual church pastoral teams for the preparation and administration of religious sacraments and faith enhancement.
Twylla West, Communications & Media Coordinator
2160 Cameron Street Regina, SK S4T 2V6
Phone: 306-791-1734 Fax: 306-791-3572