Some notes as we prepare to return to school on Monday, May 3, 2021.
- Enhanced safety procedures in schools are still in place. Please see our Return to School Plan created last fall.
- Medical-grade masks are available for all students. Please see the mask protocols for reminders on proper donning and doffing of masks. RCSD Masking Protocols
- We encourage parents who can transport their child to and from school to do so to reduce numbers on school buses. Please inform our Transportation Department if you can do this.
- We encourage students who are able to consider going home for lunch to help reduce the number of students in lunchrooms.
- If your child is not feeling well, even with one mild symptom, please keep them home and call the school. COVID-19 Symptoms
- For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the Saskatchewan Government's website
We remain united in prayer for a safe return to school, and ask the Lord to grant us all health while we wait for the ending of the pandemic. May we always remember His great love for us all, accepting without conditions all our differences, triumphs and fears.