Email email@example.com prior to 7:30 am if you need to make changes for your child's transportation for the current school day. This includes but is not limited to the following: sick child, not on the bus, extended leave. Please include your child's full name, school, duration of leave.
Transportation Updates for School Re-opening
The Regina Catholic School Division is implementing several new initiatives to help reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission for students, staff and contractors who access RCSD transportation services. These initiatives follow the guidelines in the provincial Safe Schools Plan, as well as the direction of the province's Chief Medical Health Officer and align with the Division's Return to School Plan.
If possible, parents are asked to transport their own children to and from school. Contact Transportation@rcsd.ca if you are cancelling your child's services.
Parents and caregivers must monitor their children for any signs or symptoms of illness. If any symptoms are present, the student is to remain home. Parents and caregivers can use the Government of Saskatchewan's self-assessment tool located here: Provincial Self-Assessment Tool
Students who develop symptoms while at school will follow the isolation protocols in the Division's Return to School Plan. The parent or caregiver will be contacted and asked to pick their child up as soon as possible; the student will not be allowed to ride the bus home.
To enhance the safety of the school division's transportation services, families can expect that:
- Drivers will wear non-medical face masks or face shields.
- Students will use a non-alcohol based hand-sanitizer provided upon boarding the bus.
- Students in Grades 4 to 12 must wear a non-medical face mask to board and ride the bus.
- Students in Kindergarten to Grade 3 are encouraged to wear masks to board and ride the bus.
- Seating plans will be used to limit mixing and group students who live in the same household together.
- Buses will be cleaned and disinfected according to provincial protocols after each run.
- No RCSD transportation for extracurricular activities is permitted at this time.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we develop mitigation strategies to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. We will share future updates on our website and via email.
School Attendance Area / Walking & Transportation Boundaries
Regina Catholic Schools has established transportation boundaries within the school attendance area for both the English and French Immersion Elementary Programs.
Click on images below to determine school information, which school do I attend, or transportation eligibility. *
Parent Portal is available once transportation has been approved and processed.
*Transportation Boundaries are reviewed and subject to adjustments prior to March 1st of each school year.
Welcome to Transportation Video Link: welcome to transportation.m4v
- ALL applications must be completed and
- Re-apply if you are requesting a permanent
change to existing transportation at least 3 school days prior to effective date.
|Applying for Transportation||Bus Transportation Guide|
Parent Portal Website
|Access: https://bus.rcsd.ca/ |
Use Google Chrome
The Parent Portal provides access to:
- bus # and animal identification on bus
- stop location
- pick up and drop-off times for your child(ren).
- delays and notifications (subscribe to access)
- "Where's My Bus" which utilizes the GPS unit on the bus
|You will need to create a log-in to the Parent Portal.|
To add a student you will require a Student ID # provided at time of registration at the school.
Subscribe to receive notifications.
With many thanks to our friends at the Regina Public School Board and the Regina Police Service, we have this video to share with you. Please help ensure all our children are safe.
Severe Weather Protocols
High School Students
Regina Catholic Schools
does not provide transportation for high school students.
Transportation for high school students is available through the the City of Regina Transit and is subject to the city's fares, routes and schedules.
Eléna Chase Lisa Nichols