Safe Transportation 2021-22 (COVID-19 Protocols)
- All drivers, students and staff must wear a mask on the bus.
- RCSD will work with the new transportation provider, First Student, to continue enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols. All cleaning and disinfection should remain in place and be a standard practice.
- Hand sanitizer is available when boarding bus.
- Attendance and seating plans will be maintained (eg. households seated together).
- Special permissions for students to ride where they are not currently a registered rider to will not be granted at this time.
School Attendance Area / Walking & Transportation Boundaries
Regina Catholic Schools has established transportation boundaries within the school attendance area for both the English and French Immersion Elementary Programs. Effective with the start of the 2021-22 school year transportation eligibility:
- elementary students living or attending daycare more than 1.2 km from their designated school
- walk to stop distances may be up to 450 metres (this may include crossing streets at intersections)
- one-way rides times may be up to 60 minutes
Eligibility to Ride the Bus
Click on images below to determine school information, which school do I attend, or transportation eligibility. * The Parent Portal is available once transportation has been approved and processed.
Prior to completing an online application below (one application per student) please ensure that your location requested is eligible @ https://rcsd.firststudentinc.com/transportationEligibility
ALL applications must be completed and submitted online.
Specialized Transportation for Students with Intensive Needs
If your child has been approved for specialized transportation please refer to the following information.
High School Students
Regina Catholic Schools does not provide transportation for high school students.
Transportation for high school students is available through the the City of Regina Transit and is subject to the city's fares, routes and schedules.