Regina Catholic Schools - Recruiting for the New Millennium
Our Teachers …
- strive to exemplify the message and vision of Jesus Christ and promote Gospel values and Catholic teachings.
- are called to create a loving, stable community for young people.
- are people with a listening heart, an inquiring mind and a sense of service.
- create a critical awareness of today’s issues for children, tomorrow’s leaders.
We believe that each child is a unique being who was created by God and is on a lifelong journey back to God. The journey is a difficult one filled with many challenges. This is why we want our children to receive the best education possible – a balanced education will:
- Instill high spiritual and moral values
- Encourage children to reach their full intellectual potential
- Help children enjoy the best possible health and emotional well-being
- Develop a keen sense of social responsibility
Our Mission Statement
The Regina Catholic School Division is dedicated to working with the community and local church to provide a quality Catholic education that fosters academic excellence and the development of informed, responsible citizens.
- We integrate the teachings of the Church and live in a Christian atmosphere that incorporates Gospel values into daily life.
- We encourage students to understand their gifts, to strive for excellence and use their gifts and talents in the service of others.
- As part of a larger faith community, we worship, celebrate and give expression to our faith in the form of liturgy, prayer, and service.
- We provide Catholic leadership and lead by example through a spiritual commitment within a community of faith and beyond.
Thank you for considering Regina Catholic Schools.