Regina Catholic Schools - Recruiting for the New Millennium
Our Teachers …
- strive to exemplify the message and vision of Jesus Christ and promote Gospel values and Catholic teachings.
- are called to create a loving, stable community for young people.
- are people with a listening heart, an inquiring mind and a sense of service.
- create a critical awareness of today’s issues for children, tomorrow’s leaders.
We believe that each child is a unique being who was created by God and is on a lifelong journey back to God. The journey is a difficult one filled with many challenges. This is why we want our children to receive the best education possible – a balanced education will:
- Instill high spiritual and moral values
- Encourage children to reach their full intellectual potential
- Help children enjoy the best possible health and emotional well-being
- Develop a keen sense of social responsibility
Our Mission Statement
The Regina Catholic School Division is dedicated to working with the community and local church to provide a quality Catholic education that fosters academic excellence and the development of informed, responsible citizens.
- We integrate the teachings of the Church and live in a Christian atmosphere that incorporates Gospel values into daily life.
- We encourage students to understand their gifts, to strive for excellence and use their gifts and talents in the service of others.
- As part of a larger faith community, we worship, celebrate and give expression to our faith in the form of liturgy, prayer, and service.
- We provide Catholic leadership and lead by example through a spiritual commitment within a community of faith and beyond.
To apply for a teaching position with Regina Catholic Schools, your application requires the following for completion:
- Application Form
- Parish Priest Reference
- Saskatchewan Teaching Certificate Number
- Proof of prior teaching, with reference, or internship reports
- Philosophy of Catholic Education
It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure the application is complete. Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
Applications are kept on file for one year. However, if you wish for your application to remain active for another year, please forward a letter with your request by January 1st of the ensuing year. If you require further information, contact Human Resources.
Thank you for considering Regina Catholic Schools.