The CSCC is planning Healthy Hunger Lunches on the following dates for the 2017-2018 school year;
We are excited to announce we are having a Booster Juice snack on Wednesday, June 27 during the afternoon recess. This is available for students in grade 1-8 and it is being used as a fundraiser for the CSCC; therefore, prices reflect this. Please note, orders are only filled if they are placed through Healthy Hunger.
For new families:
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Go to www.healthyhunger.ca.
2) Click the "Register Here" button
3) The system will guide you through
4) After adding your children, click the green "Order Lunch!" button to order
5) Next time, just click the "Login Here" button to access your account.
- Online ordering will be OPEN from June 07 to June 22 and payments MUST be made before ordering closes or your child's order WILL NOT be submitted.
- If you need assistance with ordering, please contact Christy Friel at email@example.com.
Please note if your child is ill on the date, you are welcome to come and pick up their Booster Juice by 2:20 pm; otherwise please consider it a donation for a child who did not order. Consistent with previous years, there are NO REFUNDS as this is a CSCC fundraiser.
We are always in need of Volunteers! There is a volunteer page in the online system where you can check which dates you are available. The lunch coordinator will then contact you with a proposed schedule. You can also contact Christy Friel @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our thanks to the Deshaye CSCC parent community for supporting this important fundraiser and to our wonderful volunteers who help make this program a success!
******If you are unable to place your order online, we will have paper order forms in the office and all money and forms must be submitted no later than Friday, 22 June****