St. Josaphat Community,
To celebrate our 40th Anniversary, St. Josaphat Elementary School is hosting a Gala on Wednesday, November 14, 2018. Tickets are now available through the school office for $40 per person or a table of 8 for $300.00.
While this is an opportunity to celebrate our history, the St. Josaphat CSCC has partnered together to include a Silent Auction and 50/50 draw. All proceeds will go towards our playground improvement plan for future generations.
The evening events will include:
• 5:30 pm – Mix and Mingle, Silent Auction Opens
• 6:00 pm – Roast Beef/Roast Turkey Dinner catered by Nicky’s Café
**Vegetarian option available by request**
• 7:30 pm - Keynote Address by Police Chief Evan Bray
• 8:15 pm – Silent Auction and 50/50 Draw closes
• 8:30 pm – Silent Auction and 50/50 Winners Announced
We are still accepting items to create a dynamic Silent Auction. If you or someone you know is willing to donate, we would very much appreciate your consideration. As a thank you, your business will be showcased on each table with contact information for future referrals.
Should you have questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the office at 306-791-7355.
We hope you can join us for an evening of fun and celebration!
St. Josaphat 40th Planning Committee
On behalf of St. Josaphat Staff and CSCC