Learning Online Agreements
- Students and home contacts will receive electronic agreements that must be completed prior to students being placed in a Learning Online course.
Logging Into and Accessing Courses
- On the first day of classes, students will receive an email welcoming them to their Learning Online course. This email will include all of the information a student will require to log into and access their course.
- For registrations received on or after the first day, students will receive this welcome email once their registration is processed and they are officially enrolled in the course.
- Important start-up documents and an orientation video can be found on the Learning Online website.
Teacher Contact and Course Information
- Teacher contact information and office hours can be found at the top of each course. Students can also find important course information in the second section of each class.
Technical Issues or Course Questions
- Students experiencing technical issues, should contact the help desk.
- Students with course specific questions, should email their instructor.
Start Up Support
- There are a variety of information and support sessions available for both students and parents. These can be found on our calendar.