Skip to main content
Miller Comprehensive Catholic High School
Ministry of Education Transcripts

To Request your Official Transcripts please follow the directions below:

  • Complete the SK Ministry of Learning On-line Request for High School Transcript Form at 
  • You only need to request this once for your transcript to be sent twice to in-province universities (after January and June).
  • Follow the admission protocol for the post-secondary institution your are applying to. Some universities require transcripts to be sent at times other than January and June.
  • Your Ministry of Education Number and an online method of payment are required for this transaction.