École St Angela Merici will be running a school-wide Food Bank campaign
from November 16th to November 20th.
Did you know that 14.6% of Canadians live in a state of food insecurity, which means they do not have reliable access to adequate amounts of safe, good quality, nutritious food.
The following is a list of the top ten items the Food Bank always needs.
1. Large cans of powdered Baby Formula
2. Canned Fish/Meat (e.g. tuna, ham, turkey)
3. Healthy Cereal (Hot or Cold)
4. Meals in a Tin (e.g. Pork n’ Beans or Stew)
5. Canned Vegetables
6. Canned Fruit
7. Wholegrain Pasta/Rice/Lentils
8. Pasta Sauces
9. Canned and Dry Soups
10. Powdered milk
Thank you for anything and everything that you are able to give to those in need.