Summer Reading Programs.pdf
Welcome to the St. Bernadette Resource Center!
Our library is a beautiful, welcoming space where our students have access to informational, educational, and interesting books! We have something for everyone.
In our library programming, I will:
- promote the best of children's literature to students with bulletin boards, reading contests, and activities designed to help your children understand and enjoy books.
- help your child become a critical thinker, skilled researcher, and ethical user of information.
- do my best to keep your child hooked, or get your child hooked, on reading by recommending books to specific individuals.
- plan special events, including a book fair, a book swap and reading contests.
- prepare students to compete in the Battle of the Books which will begin in January for senior students.