Congratulations - Band Days Festival
- A big congratulations to all of the Riffel Area Band students for their amazing work at this year's Band Days Festival at LeBoldus High School. Many of our students performed solos or ensembles throughout the week. We also had a number of students participate in the Grade 7/8 Select Band and High School Honour Band. Great job!
- Please make sure that your Band Fees are paid in full. These were due November 1st, 2016.
- Students will not be allowed to attend the upcoming school band tours if the fees are not covered. Please contact your Band Director and let us know how we can support you!
Band Parent/Guardian Volunteers
- The Regina Catholic School Band Parent Association (RCSBPA) is in desperate need of new parents to get involved with the committee. This group of parent volunteers is absolutely vital to the survival of our band program. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact Ms. Hognerud at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Riffel Area Spring Concerts – SUNDAY, MAY 28th
- Our Riffel Area Gr. 6 & 7/8 Blue Bands and the Riffel High School Band will be performing their Spring Concert on Sunday, May 28th at 7:00pm in the Riffel High School Gymnasium (band students are be required to arrive IN UNIFORM by 6:15pm)
- All band students are required to attend this performance and remain for the entire concert.
- Audience admission is by donation and all proceeds go towards our Riffel Area Band program
Riffel Elementary School Band Tours
- Please check your student's band folder after our May 3rd full band rehearsal for a note giving the details of the end of the year school performance tours.
Important Band Dates:
- Thursday, May 25 - Gr. 6 Blue Band School Tour (AM only)
- Friday, May 26 – Gr. 7/8 Blue Band School Tour (AM only)
- Sunday, May 28 - Riffel Area Spring Band Concerts
- Monday, May 29 – Final Full Band rehearsals for all grade 6-8 band students
- June – Gr. 5 Band Recruitment for 2017/2018 school year (specific dates will be announced for each school)