We are very pleased to share with you the CSCC Executive for the 2016 – 2017 school year. A special thank you to the following parents who have willingly agreed to represent the St. Dominic Savio community as this year's CSCC Executive.
- Chairperson – Jacelyn Case
- Vice Chair – Joline Matsalla
- Treasurer – Daniella Kulcsar
- Secretary – Susan Wedewer
- Members at Large – Jennifer Shupe, Shauna Drake, Amanda Howarth, Stephanie Lloyd, Shannon Schofer, Julie MacGowan & Susan Yee
The purpose of the CSCC is to provide a strong liaison between the school and home communities in order to strengthen the educational process for all students.
All parents and guardians within our St. Dominic Savio community are considered members of the St. Dominic Savio CSCC so we strongly encourage you to plan to attend our future meetings. The CSCC only holds five or six meetings a year, and they only last about an hour. Please consider joining us and learning more about the plans, the initiatives and the successes of our CSCC.