All children will have the opportunity for an excellent Catholic education and school experience.
To advocate for our students by partnering with staff, families, and the community to build a school where students gain confidence and valuable life skills.
- Provide support for cultural and educational programs, including Truth and Reconciliation.
- Promote and support Catholic education.
- Promote social activities that build the community and school spirit, encourage family togetherness, and promote humanitarian efforts within our community.
- Grow the volunteer support for programs and events.
- Increase understanding, interest, and involvement in the CSCC and our role in helping students reach their full potential.
- Conduct fundraising to support programs and events at St Kateri Tekakwitha.
CONTACT US: email@example.com
Elected Members (5 – 13)
Principal: Mrs. Monica Norris & VP: Mme D'Arcy Frohlick
Teacher(s): Rotating Schedule
School Support Specialist: Ms. Rebecca Haugen
Parish Representative: Vacant
Other (if approved) NA
Chair: Andrea Needer
Treasurer: Anna Ditablan
Directors: Korrin Rieger, Melissa Mann, Nada Gorman, Nicole Hayes, Nicole Verot, Erin Werner, Tara Mantyak, Raegan Gardner, Chris Mbah, and Lori Holland