All children will have the opportunity for an excellent Catholic education and school experience.
To advocate for our students by partnering with staff, families, and the community to build a school where students gain confidence and valuable life skills.
- Provide support for cultural and educational programs, including Truth and Reconciliation.
- Promote and support Catholic education.
- Promote social activities that build the community and school spirit, encourage family togetherness, and promote humanitarian efforts within our community.
- Grow the volunteer support for programs and events.
- Increase understanding, interest, and involvement in the CSCC and our role in helping students reach their full potential.
- Conduct fundraising to support programs and events at St Kateri Tekakwitha.
Elected Members (5 – 13)
Principal: Mrs. Monica Norris & VP: Mme Carrie Vany
Teacher(s): Rotating Schedule
Community School Coordinator: Ms. Alina Craig
Parish Representative: Jennifer Augustin
Other (if approved) NA
Chair: Tara Mantyak
Vice-Chair: Erin Thurmeier
Secretary: Chelsea Rydzik
Treasurer: Elishia Larwood
Directors: Terri Allard, Angela Charanduk, Kelsi Cooney, Jose Costa, Shelley Euteneier, Jyoti Haeusler, Lorcan McEvoy, Andrea Needer, Colina Paul, , Erin Stepenoff & Erin Thorp