Monday, January 14, 9am - ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS!
St. Kateri Kindergarten Parent Information Meeting
A Kindergarten information and registration evening will be held on February 27, 2019 from 6:30 – 7:30 at St. Kateri on the presentation stair.
6:30 – 6:45 Introduction to the School and Programming Options
6:45 – 7:30 Registration Processing for Current St. Kateri or Regina Catholic Schools Families
Please complete the online registration prior to February 25. The form to fill in and submit online will be available January 14, 2019 on our website at www.rcsd.ca/kateri.
Please bring with you the following documents for your child(ren):
1. Birth Certificate
2. Health Card
3. Catholic Baptismal Certificate (If your child is not baptized, please bring a baptismal certificate belonging to one or both parents/guardians)
***Following the Information Session, families not currently attending an RCSD school will schedule a time to meet with Mme Vany or Dr. Chase to discuss Admission Guidelines as outlined in Administrative Application 9101.
7:00 School Tour #1 (Optional)
7:15 School Tour #2 (Optional)
• If your family is new to Canada and/or speak another language in the home, you may be referred to the Welcome Centre for further assessment and document verification prior to registering.
• When registering, please note your preference for morning or afternoon programming. We will do our best to accommodate requests while keeping in mind the need to create balanced and optimal learning environments.
• Use this link to see if you qualify for bussing: https://bus.rcsd.ca/.
Important Note: Prior to March 1, Regina Catholic Schools annually reviews transportation boundaries. As a result, transportation boundaries for the upcoming school year may be subject to change.
• If you are unable to attend, email Ms. Larwood at email@example.com to book an alternate appointment time.