Your teachers at St. Nicholas School are excited to offer you the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2019/2020 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
1. We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list order form.
2. This order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other Required Items. The Required Items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
3. There are two ways to place your order:
- You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca. Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
Place your order online in May or June and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is
Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome
- You can also fill out the supplied order form, and return to your school with payment. Please make cheques payable to School Start. Order Form Deadline: is June 21, 2019.
4. Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2019 (a $5 late fee will be applied after August 1, 2019).
5. The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. If you have a P.O. box please use your 911 address. Because the kit (s) are delivered to your home, you will have the ability to:
- Pre-label your child's supplies
- Add supplies to your order for your child in another school
If you have any questions, please contact School Start: email@example.com Ph: 1-800-580-1868 Fax: 1-800-580-1890