Skip to main content
St. Peter School
News Item

Criminal Record Checks

June 30, 2017

Just a note.jpgJust a little reminder that if you wish to volunteer at our school, you will need to have a criminal

record check completed. To obtain one, simply go to the police station and request an application. This

document is free if you tell them it is for 'volunteering at St. Peter School'. Once you have the

document, we will keep it here at school on file.