The annual Battle of the Books is an exciting type of book club that utilizes a game show format to challenge students' knowledge of pre-selected novels. Students from grade 5 to 8 are invited to join in the fun by reading the novels and joining a team to answer questions that prove their knowledge of the story.
- Reading of the books: October to January
- School-based Tournaments:
- Mid-January to March 30th * Noon hour while we eat our lunch.
- Tournaments: * These two after school events: 4 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, March st: (South Zone) Location TBD
- Thursday, April nd: (South Zone) Location TPD
- City Finals:
- Wednesday, April nd, , Day 3 - 1:15 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Location: Miller Gym B